White aged in barrel
Alella Designation of Origin (DO Alella)
- Type of wine: aged in barrels
- Varieties: White raisin (100%)
- Fermentation: 15 – 18 days, at 15-16 ° C
- Aging: 6 months in acacia and French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 13 %
- Vineyards Age: 70 – 80 years
- Soil: Sauló
- Presentation: 75 cl bottles.
- 6 bottles per box
- Temperature: 10-12 °C
- Pairing: seafood, fish and white meats
- Colour: Straw-gold new color, bright and powerful tear.
- Smell: Fresh and elegant aromas, with a predominance of tertiary notes of aging (vanilla, burnt and smoked wood), spiced on a background of more varietal notes with vegetable reminiscence (straw and dried flower), touch of bread yeast and mineral.
- Taste: Silky on the palate and medium structure, moderate in acidity and balanced in alcohol, light tannins and salty aftertaste.