- Type of wine: aging. Low-grade candy
- Varieties: White raisin (100%)
- Fermentation: 15 – 20 days, at 16 ° C
- Aging: 6 months in French Allier oak barrels
- Alcohol: 10 %
- Vineyards Age: 30 – 40 years
- Soil: Sauló, Clay
- Presentation 50 cl bottles
- 6 bottles per box
- Temperature: 4 – 5 °C
- Pairing: Highly cured cheeses, natural truffles, tea cookies and nuts.
- Colour: Pale straw yellow color.
- Smell: Aromas of coconut and honey, toasted on the boot, white fruit and bone.
- Taste: Moderate sweet, white ripe fruit.