White wine EL PAS DE LES BRUIXES
Alella Designation of Origin (DO Alella)
- Type of wine: Pellicular maceration, 72 hours, at 10 ° C
- Varieties: White raisin (100%)
- The must is then bled and fermented for 20 days at a temperature of 15ºC. in stainless steel tanks
- Aging: On its mothers (fine lees)
- Alcohol: 13%
- Vineyards Age: 30 – 40 years
- Soil: Sauló
- Presentation: 75 cl bottles.
- 6 bottles per box
- Temperature: 10 °C
- Pairing: Appetizers, salads, seafood and fresh pasta
Colour: Straw yellow color with light golden reflections, bright and medium tear.
Smell: Fresh aromas with the presence of grape skin, hints of ripe fruit (melon, banana) and hints of vegetables (dried flower, toasted nuts) and minerals.
Taste: Unctuous and greasy on the palate, medium-high acidity and strong aftertaste.