Sparkling wine 100% PANSA BLANCA
Alella Designation of Origin (DO Alella)
- Type of wine: Cava Brut Nature
- Varieties: White raisin (100%)
- Fermentation: Traditional method (Champenoise) of second fermentation in the bottle (minimum 18 months of aging in rhyme)
- Alcohol: 12 %
- Vineyards Age: 12 years
- Soil: Sauló
- Presentation 75 cl bottle.
- 6 bottles per box
- Temperature: 5 – 7 °C
- Pairing: Appetizers, salads, rice, seafood, fish, meat, desserts.
Colour: Pale straw yellow colour, with formation of constant fine bubble rosary and persistent crown.
Smell: Aromas reminiscent of aging notes (dry toast, brioche, yeast) with a background of ripe fruit (banana, white peach), orange peel and a predominance of mineral notes (seaweed, brackish).
Taste: Round and silky on the palate, with moderately integrated carbonic, where the dryness in sugars is offset by its creamy tone. Fruity and slightly bitter finish.